Thursday, November 16, 2006

Relationships Problems

So you realize you have a few relationships problems. This is the norm, my friend. I mean come on; we all have to realize this at some point in our lives. Maybe you and your spouse don't agree on everything. Well, welcome to the club called everybody. Okay, I may have stolen that bit from Drew Carry. Anyway, this is the way it has to be. It all stems back to the fact that no two individuals are exactly alike. Hey, this is a good thing. We want diversity in our world. One thing I can tell you regarding relationships problems is that you can get assistance and advice from professionals. These days you can even acquire this online.

I personally have relationships problems. I don't deny it one bit. I have some trouble with each of the girls in my household. Whether it's my wife, my teenage daughter, or my seven year old daughter, there's always something wrong. Now I know what you're thinking at this point. In fact, the thought probably running through your head right now goes something like this; "You live with three girls? You poor bastard." I know, I know; it can definitely be a challenge at times. In all honesty, when it comes to relationships problems for me, it typically concerns my wife. She is not exactly into compromise. This is what usually fuels our arguments. She certainly likes to have everything her way, and she has no trouble admitting it. That's just the way it is for her. And she's not satisfied until she has her way. Well, on the bright side of things, there is no passion if there is no anger. Am I right on this one? I think there has to be one for the other to exist. Or at least that is what a psychology professor told me. He claims that couples who never fight are either closing themselves off completely or simply not in love. You come to your own conclusions.

Now days you can acquire answers to relationships problems just by getting on the web. This is such a convenience, and I think everyone should take full advantage of it. Hop online and see if you can find valid answers to your queries. Although relationships problems will never cease to exist as long as humans are around, that doesn't mean we have to live in the dark.

0 Comments: